Matcha has been around for centuries, mainly in Buddhist culture, although its popularity is due to Japanese monks.
It has a high content of Vitamin A, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system; Vitamin B2, which contributes to normal energy metabolism; in iron and magnesium, which helps to decrease tiredness and fatigue; and in proteins, which contributes to conserving muscle mass.
It is perfect for vegan and vegetarian diets, gluten-free, no added sugar and GMO-free.
A glass of matcha tea is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea in antioxidant content and nutritional value, and among its many properties we can highlight:
• It strengthens the immune system and help reduce stress
• It stimulates the mind and relax the body
• It helps prevent infections and cavities
• It helps keep arteries healthy and control hypertension
• It helps lower blood sugar levels and control diabetes
• Due to its high antioxidant content, it helps to eliminate free radicals
• It helps improve the appearance of skin and nails
• It helps burn fat and lose weight
• It quenchs hunger and it quenchs thirst naturally
• It gives energy, but feeling calm and without stress, since it contains theanine (a type of caffeine)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Mix 1/2 tablespoon of matcha tea with a little water, add hot water and mix vigorously.
Matcha tea is used in many gastronomic recipes: noodles, chocolates, Matcha cupcakes, ice creams, cakes, soups and all kinds of sweet and salty foods are consumed. To obtain a delicious and refreshing drink, from Indian, we have the Matcha Lassi, made from yogurt with the following recipe:
– 125 g of low-fat yogurt
– 100 ml of the milk of your preference.
– 10 g of matcha powder
– 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Time: 3 minutes approx.
– Place the 10 g of Matcha (3 tablespoons) in a large glass
– Add the cold milk and beat it
– Add the yogurt and continue beating
– Add the lemon juice and mix the final product perfectly.
INGREDIENTS: Matcha powder tea * 100% (Camellia sinensis). * Ingredient from organic farming.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Japan
NET WEIGHT. 70G
Natural, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, high in: Proteins, magnesium, iron, vitamin A and vitamin B2. .
125 y 250gSpirulina
Alto contenido en Vitamina B1 y B2, Fósforo, Magnesio, Potasio y Proteínas.Ver más
250glProteína de Cáñamo
Alto contenido en Proteínas, Ácido fólico, Vitamina B1, Zinc, Potasio, Hierro y Magnesio.Ver más
Descubre nuestras Recetas!
Vegan, Natural, Gluten free, high in Phosphorus, Iron and Calcium. For centuries, AÇAÍ BARRIWS were known and consumed exclusively in the tropical jungle of South America, where they constitute an essential food in the diet of the indigenous people of the Amazon. Its antioxidant qualities are the strongest that can be obtained in this type of [...]
Natural, Vegan, Gluten free, Sugar free, high in Protein, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Iron and Vitamin B2. MATCHA has been around for centuries, mainly in Buddhist culture. Although we owe its popularity to the Japanese monks. MATCHA calms and relaxes, improves our mood and helps in concentration.. It makes us have more energy and increases our [...]
Natural, vegan, Gluten free, high in Iron, Vitamin B1, B2, Calcium and Vitamin C. Helps the nervous system and promotes hormonal regulation. MACA ROOT is a tuber used by the Inca culture to treat many diseases. This plant is one of the few that can survive in the harsh conditions of the Peruvian Andes. Maca [...]